Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday 2:30 Farewell....

Friday update: Oh my goodness....Cameron & Kevin left for Nevada/Utah at 2:30 today and although I had anticipated and dreaded the final good-bye moment for a long time I could NEVER have anticipated how utterly HORRIBLE and painful it would be to actually say that "GOODBYE" - my GOSH It was like someone was gonna die! I hugged Cameron and cried and then HE cried and then Kevin saw us and HE cried and I couldn't and didn't want to let go of him....omgosh, omgosh, omgosh.... it was just the WORST and hardest thing I think I have EVER had to do as a mother to date! Give me emergency room stays, hospitalizations, surgeries as much as you like - THIS WAS JUST hard, hard, hard.

That being said it was two hours ago and I am alive, dry eyed but still retain this heavy heart and deep pain in the pit of my stomach and a headache like I just went through a really emotional testimony meeting!!! You know what those are like, right?Well....that's got to be the worst and it is NOW behind me. THe only satisfaction I find is that Cameron bawled his eyes out JUST like me, so I am pleased that my son MUST LOVE ME TOO, right? : ) LOL He would just roll his eyes and say "OH MOM" when and if he ever reads this blogg posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment